Ponds and fountains-tufit
Water garden element adds a unique ambience of nature, attracts birds, and provides visitor and where multi-sensory experiential. In tufit stone can get all types of stones needed to build a perfect: wall tiles, copping, rocks, pebbles, etc. You can also find ready-made fountains which are carefully designed and ready for placing.
Steps in building a koi pond:
1. selecting a location the pool:
Important in the shade with a minimum Sun. Preferably under deciduous trees. Everywhere you can see the places important pool (living room, balcony, bedroom ..)!.!.! 2. by excavation of the desired size. The soil to a depth of 60 cm in moulded plastic or plastic pool
3. laying stone water weight element of strength
4. position the pump and water!.!.! 5. the transfer of the pump to an external filter (filter press with Northwestern!!-avoid ecballium)!.!.! It is advisable to position the filter in the pool instead of hidden or inside the filter hole
6. transfer the filter pipe to the water element!.!.! 7. aquatic!.!.! 8. cover the edges of the plastic sheet or in a way that they are strong and heavy to hold tight to the ground.
You can also put pebbles instead of the platform or natural stone bricks.
9. fill the pool with water and run the filter. It is advisable to wait 24 hours to see that no water escapes.
10. inserting ornamental
Pictures of ponds and fountains